Building number 653 |

Military Personnel Section
Passport Office

DoD requires overseas-assigned dependents to have an official/no-fee passport.
All passport applications are done by appointment ONLY.
Email (Tourist/Official/No-Fee)
or call 226-2411 (Official/No-Fee).

Tourist Passport

No-Fee Passport

Official Passport

Consular Report of Birth Abroad

Frequently Asked Questions

Useful Links

Guidelines in applying for a
Social Security Number